Vibrant colors and contrasting design make these unique handmade traditional gems a must! Original Molas are from the Guna Yala (San Blas) region of Panama. They are part of the traditional garment worn by the Guna women. Molas are handcrafted by Guna women artisans using a reverse applique technique that take days to complete. The intricate designs and color combinations display the Guna traditions and natural habitat from where their inspirations come from.
- Multicolored exterior
- Interior lined and interior pocket
- Removable adjustable straps
- Clasp and zipper closure
- Comes in a dust back for proper storage,
- Handcrafted in Guna Yala, Panama
- Variance is part of the beauty and uniqueness of the ancient Guna weaving technique. The nature of the design, and colors of these pieces may differ from that pictured.